Theory: UI x UX Design
Design: UI Design Principles
Practice: Project 1 | Worst of the Web
- Course Intro | Syllabus & Course Outline & Schedule
- How to use the course site and Blackboard.
- Getting Inspired: How to Be Creativity and introductions
- UI x UX Design
- UI Design Principles
- Intro to Worst of Web| Project 1 Worst of the Web
- To activate Adobe CC use your BCC First credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign in with the BCC First username. Then check your email for a code and continue the activation
- Install: Adobe Photoshop on your computer and go through Digital Imaging (check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7SKEMxf3Uc).
- Review: Syllabus & Course Outline and Schedule
- Review: (In Blackboard you can find the link to watch the video of our synchronous meeting with more detailed explanation on the content below.)
- Work: After going through the presentation on UI Design Principles go through Project 1 Worst of the Web assignment 1 and research a “Really bad site”. (In Blackboard you can find the link to watch the video of our synchronous meeting with more detailed explanation on the first part of the project.)
- Post: Go to Blackboard / Work Submission / Assignments / P1. Assignment 1 – Due by the beginning of Class 2
Access to Adobe CC
You should have free access to Adobe CC applications by going to https://creativecloud.adobe.com and using your CUNY login credentials (firstname.lastnameXX@login.cuny.edu).
Here is a step-by-step on how to authenticate Adobe CC with your CUNY login credentials. Once you login to Adobe CC you can select the applications to download. Make sure to download Adobe Photoshop, XD and Dreamweaver.
No class on Tuesday 09/07