In this tutorial you will learn three different ways to export your prototyped XD site to HTML.
You will need to install the three Plugins on your Adobe XD:
- Anima Plugin
- Web Export Plugin
What the videos, read the instructions and export your Project 2 | My Footprint from Adobe XD to HTML using each of the three different modes .
Upload to Blackboard the XD files used to generate the exports and the HTML/CSS/JS folders and files created by each plugin. Note that you will have to compress each folder generated by the plugins so the assets are also included in the export.
Share the mode of exporting that you liked most explaining why.
This tutorial is worth 4 point.
- 1 pt for sharing all the content generated by Anima.
- 1 pt for sharing all the content generated by Web Export.
- 1 pt for sharing all the content generated in Fireblade.
- 0.5 pt for sharing the XD file used to export to HTML
- 0.5 pt for sharing your favorite mode of exporting and why.