Theory: Responsive Layout
Design: Visual Hierarchy
Technical: Optimizing for Web
Asynchronous for This Class
Project 2: My Footprint Research, Draft Proposal, Site Map, Sketches
- Attendance & Announcements
- Review: What we learned from Students Project 1 and intro to Project 2: My Footprint
- Theory: Visual Identity
- Technical: Wireframing for Web + Devices
- Practice: Project 2: My Footprint Research, Draft Proposal, Site Map, Sketches presentation and discussion
- Project 2: My Footprint Home page for Web as XD Mock-up using UI Kits = 2 points
Design structure (flat or 3D), color scheme, typography, visual elements (icons, images, rules/lines).
- Go through the Wireframing for Web + Devices and the tutorials in XD to develop the Project 2: My Footprint Home page for Web in Adobe XD.
- Tutorial 3 | Adobe XD Part 5 – Design a proposal using Adobe XD UI kits.