Theory: Visual Communication
Design: Review + Layout + Unity
Technical: Grid + Digital Imaging
Asynchronous Due Class 2
- Review: Syllabus & Course Outline and Schedule
- Review: (In Blackboard you can find the link to watch the video of our synchronous meeting with more detailed explanation on the content below.)
- After going through the presentation on UI Design Principles go through Project 1 Worst of the Web assignment 1 and research a “Really bad site”. (In Blackboard you can find the link to watch the video of our synchronous meeting with more detailed explanation on the first part of the project.)
- Tutorial 1 | Photoshop Basics | Interface Design
- Post: Due by the beginning of Class 2
- Install: Adobe Photoshop on your computer and go through Digital Imaging (check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7SKEMxf3Uc).
- Attendance & Announcements
- Elements & Principles Design | Unity
- Project 1: Worst of Web Presentations
- UI Design Development: Information Architecture | Site Map, Wireframing
- Digital Imaging
Asynchronous Due Class 3
- Review: Elements & Principles Design Principles Unity
- Watch: Beginning Graphic Design: Images
- Install: Adobe Photoshop and XD on your computer.
- Work on:
- Post: Redesigned proposal, site map and wireframe two pages web, and two pages mobile to Blackboard / Work Submission / Assignments / P1 | Assignment 2 – Due by the beginning of Class 3.
- Post: Tutorial 2 | Adobe XD | Wireframe to Prototype Step 1 | to Blackboard / Work Submission / Tutorials / Tutorial 2 Step 1.