Design: Responsive Typography
Asynchronous for this Class
- Project 2: My Footprint Home page for Web as XD Mock-up using UI Kits uploaded to Blackboard = 2 points
Design structure (flat or 3D), color scheme, typography, visual elements (icons, images, rules/lines).
- Go through the Wireframing for Web + Devices and the tutorials in XD to develop the Project 2: My Footprint Home page for Web in Adobe XD.
- Tutorial 3 | Adobe XD Part 5 – Design a proposal using Adobe XD UI kits.
- Attendance & Announcements
- Present Project 2: My Footprint Web Wireframe/Mock-up in XD using UI Kits.
- Define the graphic and typographic elements for your site along and boxes.
Project 2: My Footprint Develop the digital mock-ups for the computer (1140 px wide) and phone (320 px wide) interfaces keeping in mind how the site structure, typographic and graphic elements will be organized in boxes and consequently the html-css structure.
- Project 2: My Footprint : Home page for Mobile as XD Mock-up using UI Kits = 2 points