Review: Theory + Design + Technical
Practice: Live interfaces
Asynchronous for This Class
- Tutorial 4 | Dreamweaver
- Project 2 | My Footprint | Refine HTML sites in Dreamweaver.
- Attendance & Announcements
- Project 2 | My Footprint | Updates
- Project 2 | My Footprint | Finalize and upload the whole folder compressed file to Blackboard to present at Final Assessment meeting.
- Project 2 | My Footprint Final Assessment: Present Web and Mobile sites in HTML/CSS/JS = 2 points
- All pages – Web and Mobile Prototyped and uploaded to Blackboard. Share the jpg/pngs and the XD
- All pages converted from XD to HTML
- All pages converted to HTML/CSS/JS and the whole folder compressed and uploaded to Blackboard
- Share link to site on server (from Dr. CJ)
- Answer the questions:
- What was your initial proposal?
- Did you accomplished what you proposed? How is the final site different from what you proposed?
- What are the most successful aspects?
- What would you do differently?
- Submit work to Blackboard by 10 am on Tuesday, 05/24
- Final Presentations in Zoom 12:00 to 1:50 pm