Theory: Responsive Layout / Boxifying
Design: Visual Identity
Asynchronous for This Class
- Project 2: My Footprint Research, Draft Proposal, Site Map.
- Tutorial 3 | XD Wireframe to Prototype | Step 1: Guides, grids, and wireframing.
- Attendance & Announcements
- Review: What we learned from Students Project 1 and intro to Project 2: My Footprint
- Theory: Responsive Design / Boxifying and Visual Identity
- Technical: Wireframing for Web + Devices
- Presentation: Project 2.1: My Footprint Research, Draft Proposal, Site Map presentation and discussion.
- Studio: Project 2.2: My Footprint Define the design structure (flat or 3D), color scheme, typography, visual elements (icons, images, rules/lines) (these need to be written) and develop two (2) Wireframe sketches for Web and two (2) for Mobile uploaded to Blackboard = 5 pts
- Tutorial 3 | XD Wireframe to Prototype Step 1
- Project 2.3: My Footprint After going through Tutorial 3 | XD Wireframe to Prototype Step 1 and based on the design choices you shared, use grids, guidelines and wireframing to create three (3) mock-up pages in XD for Web. Upload the XD file and pngs to Blackboard = 3 pts